I have been using ClamWin more and more lately, really like it, fee scanner,
etc...   now running on my kids systems even!  I thought you had mentioned
that there were docs on SF about how to use the Windows Scheduler to
schedule scans?  For the life of me I cannot find them?

I have tried to create the schedule myself but can't figure out how to call
clamscan.exe to pass in what it needs to get scanning...

Not tested but you should be able to create a batch file you can call as scheduled task. I know I'm doing something simular with another tool (not Clamav).

B.