Thanks...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven
Stern
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 9:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Clamav-users] New User

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 07:45:53 -0400, "Chalonec Roger"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I am new to Fedora and so new to clamav.  Can someone provide me with
>the easiest way to download, install, and run clamav?  I am interested
>in protecting inbound ftp file transfers and periodically scanning my
>fedora system.  I am not running samba nor NFS.  Is there a way to
>download and install via up2date?  How do I get new virus profiles and
>software updates?  I am running fedora 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl (i386) on a
>Pentium II 400Mhz.

Get the binaries at http://www.clamav.net/binary.html#pagestart. I used
the
ones from crash-hat.  There are also instructions on how to add the
crash-hat
repository to up2date.
--
   Steve