On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 10:07, McWhirter,Julia wrote:

> Can you just verify gmp-devel is part of gmp?

I think that you are asking me.  I have no idea what 'gmp-devel' is.

I have a gmp (GNU Multiple Precision Arithmetic Library) package that
includes libraries and includes files.  The name that I use is libgmp,
but that is just the CSW way of identifying the library.  I use the
libgmp pkg when building clamav and libgmp is a dependency of the CSW
clamav package.

Alex