Marco Draghi wrote:

I've received the warning about the outdated version of my clamav-0.67 too.
For install the new clamav-0.70.tar.gz do I need to uninstall the first one
and after install the new one, or just install the last version over 0.67??

Thanks, Marco.

If you use the same configure arguments, you should be ok.
However, do yourself a favor and search for any duplicate copies of the virus sig database.

That said, you may wish to backup the config files, any local mods you have done and do a make uninstall from the .67 src directory you "make install"ed from.