Team,
I'm receiving FPs on Trojan.URLspoof.gen from a client that attaches HTML
documents to emails. I need to somehow disable this signature so that he can
send these emails without getting the attachments stripped. Any way of doing
this? Or is it something up to the hook into my MTA (MailScanner)? For what
it's worth I saw an almost identical post to this in the archives but there
was no follow ups.

cheers,
Colin

Colin A. Bartlett