Hello all,

I recently upgraded my Clamav from 0.70-rc to clamav-0.70. After the upgrade my sigtool stopped working as it used to. For example:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] log]# sigtool -i /var/lib/clamav/daily.cvd
Build time: 29 Apr 2004 07-50 +0200
Version: 294
# of signatures: 1075
Functionality level: 2
Builder: diego
MD5: 4a5bcb4e2e696c4e918ef8dd8d0b2ae2
Digital signature: FUJWP7lblQugBK02KPsQMF2Seg/ IHEAanlB56P7AxZ84pLAfGnH1zxtW+B2YZyJelLSEyZOprZhHSccdoAzXMD9Q4hUipjpMJ8+ v9RlqHJpXrogrpP8vDJsjeb+N93ikPEa4TwEVmZ8aHgcfNUbhXIOQD4wOEWBWdcya9GRS+Ke
Verification OK.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] log]#

But if I try to grep for a specific virus, I get nothing:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] log]# sigtool -l |grep -i somefool
[EMAIL PROTECTED] log]#

Clam is catching a ton of somefool variants every hour, as well as the newest Bagle variants that I see listed in the update emails, but sigtool won't show them.

Any and all ideas are appreciated!

Thanks,

Mark Novak

---