On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 11:06, Tomasz Kojm wrote:
> On Sun, 02 May 2004 09:59:38 +1200
> Glen Eustace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Well, I have gotten further now, my problem seems to be that the
> > scandesc function doesn't recognise my temporary file as a mail
> > message.
>
> What is the header of the temporary file ?

What I had had the complete SMTP conversation, i.e. HELO, RCPT, MAIL,
DATA etc. I had done this to make re-injection easy if any part of the
scanning went haywire.

I have split the temporary file into a command and data file, a bit like
sendmail does and am pointing ClamAV at the data part.  It now seems to
be working.

Glen.