Hi everyone ...

I have a file, which I suppose is infected with
W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED], if I trust
some other AV.
If I submit it to the clam on-line scan server, it finds it as
"Worm.SomeFool.Gen-1"

but... clamscan does not find it.

Inside the file there is some .scr attachement,
I used the command : "/usr/local/bin/clamscan --mbox virusedfile"
clam is version 0.70, but the latest release from cvs (actually the
snapshot) does the same thing
freshclam just ran to update the viral databases.
sigtool can't get the signatures (ends with error, must be a multiple-area
type of detection thing)
I must add that clam is running fine for most incoming viruses (and this is
double-checked with another av)

So , I'm running out of clues there ... I am not supposed to send this file
for analysis since it's already detected,
but yet it's not ...

anybody can help me ?
Rgds,
Flynn.