Nigel Horne wrote:
On Tuesday 04 May 2004 10:25 pm, Matias Lopez Bergero wrote:

I think that I have found the problem.
Wen I regenerate the sendmail.cf the file laks of the filter options.
I am doing this with the following command:
m4 sendmail.mc > sendmail.cf

On RedHat machines and derivatives (is that what you're using?),
don't call m4 directly, instead edit sendmail.mc, type 'make' and then
/sbin/service sendmail restart

Hi Nigel,
Yes, I am using rh7.1, but the make command doesn't rebuild the sendmail.cf, that is why I am using m4.
I change a little bit the sendmail.mc config like Roberto sagest, and I can see the changes in sendmail.cf now, but looks like sendmail doesn't like the syntax of the cf file, I get this error wen I restart the service:

Starting sendmail: 554 5.0.0 /etc/sendmail.cf: line 1353: Xclamav: `=' expected
451 4.0.0 /etc/sendmail.cf: line 1354: fileclass: cannot open ',T=S:4m;R:4m': No such file or directory
451 4.0.0 InputFilter clamav not defined: No such file or directory
[FAILED]

Any ideas??

Thanks for all the help! :)

Best Regards!