No MTA will create an e-mail without adding at least a <Received: >
line. Your sample is missing these - this is not a problem regarding
ClamAV, but probably your MTA -> scanner configuration.

> You could argue that without headers, a message cannot go through.
> Well, it's wrong if this message is itself included in another one,
like
> the
> one I got.

The submitted sample isn't a bounced message.

> So, what's next ? Clam will never recognize those ?
> Do I need to write a program to fix headers and/or parse the mbox
files
> myself
> before passing them to clam ?

There are many ways to do this - using the --mbox option should detect
the virus if the _full_ e-mail is scanned by ClamAV.

Otherwise I suggest using "ripmime" or "reformime" to extract embedded
attachments.

Best regards,
Diego d'Ambra