-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 1:51 AM

> The OP's problem is likely that he is asking clamd to listen on both a
> Unix sockety and a TCPSocket, and it won't do that.  Pick one, and
start
> clamd, and see if it runs.  If not report back any useful log info.

I removed Mailscanner (as I intend to use only Exiscan) and installed
Clamav 0.71. I also installed from /contributed the init and clamdwatch,
and everything seems to be working perfectly now. When I first wrote to
the mailing list I didn't even knew I had to start clamd, no wonder it
didn't work...

Thanks for your help.

Miguel