( Appologies to the group if this arrives twice - Gmane.og seems to be
acting up)

Ron,

Sorry for the confusion. Sandbox is part of Norman's AV product, and not a
separate product.
Also I never scanned the cab file yesterday I just posted a report from a
earlier infection I had. I did this just to illustrate the type of info you
get when it finds something suspicious.

Today however I did scan it, and it found nothing :-/
Now that my interest was raised I extracted the cab onto a floppy and on my
Linux box ran 'strings' against the dll and ocx.
>From the dll I got the following info.
It looks like it attempts to install and run a exe called winmsg2k_1.exe
from http://www.linemovie.com/link/user2/update/winmsg2k_1.exe
It may also attempt to get the same file from
http://www.linkno1.com/link/update/winmsg2k_1.exe
I tried to get this file from both servers, but it was not there.

It also looks as if it changes the computers registry to something like the
following;

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run   Microsoft Task    mstask20.exe

Other files it mentions are;
services20.exe
msxml20cd.dll
msxml20cc.dll
msvcrt20kb.dll
msvcrt20ka.dll

Doing a google for mstask.exe and services.exe returns plenty of hits - they
are ms files. However mstask20.exe and services20.exe return nothing. As the
dlls have '20' in them I'd suspect them also.

Both the above mentioned domains are Korea registered with the contact email
addresses hotmail and empal accounts. Most registrars won't allow this.

As I said, I only used 'strings' so although the info here is correct, some
of my conclusions may not be. I would however suggest you check your
registry and do a search for the mentioned files including winmsg2k_1.exe.

Hope this helps

--
Patrick