http://housecall.trendmicro.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Shaun T.
Erickson
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 10:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Clamav-users] OT: Question Re: possibly infected W2K Server

Is there anything free that I can use to scan a possibly infected
Windows 2000 Server system. Norton's Internet Security says it's trying
to DoS my Windows clients, on port 1433. The server is sending
"MSSQL_Null_Packet_DoS" from port 445. I need to know the state of this
system, asap.

        -ste