Alch wrote:

Thanks Rick this is great.
I was looking for something like this to put on www.clamwin.com website.
However my clamav install processes rather small volumes of email and
catches less than 10 viruses a day on average. Would you mind if I
include your page (http://mail.limelyte.net/admin/virus/) as an iframe
on clamwin.com? Or alternatively if someone is willing to share statistics for even
larger volumes that would be even better.

Hi,

Feel free to iframe it. I have a couple of other hosts that are catching 700 - 1000 viruses per hour, but the stats pages are not accessible to the general public.

If someone else allows you access to a bigger sample, that fine too.

Regards,

Rick