Ryan Moore said:
> Lee W wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have just compiled ClamAV and have started playing out with it,
>> however after reading though the man pages I have been unable to find an
>> easy way of determining the current version or date of the Virus DB
>> files.  The --version switch the freshclam only reports the version of
>> freshclam/clamav itself rather than the DB's.
>>
>> Is there an easy way of determing the current version other than
>> tail'ing the freshclam log file?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Lee
>>

> sigtool --info=/usr/local/share/clamav/daily.cvd

Or just run freshclam from the command line with no switches.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~# freshclam
ClamAV update process started at Fri Jun 18 20:45:40 2004
Reading CVD header (main.cvd): OK
main.cvd is up to date (version: 23, sigs: 21096, f-level: 2, builder: ddm)
Reading CVD header (daily.cvd): OK
daily.cvd is up to date (version: 362, sigs: 891, f-level: 2, builder: diego)