On Sunday 27 June 2004 22:24, Jeremy Kitchen wrote:
> no need to patch.

{snip}

> LogFile /dev/stdout should do the trick.  I use it on many many many many
> systems.

Thanks for the suggestion - I was thinking along those lines (honestly ;)

But in trying it out, I get this:

@4000000040df86982bfe812c ERROR: Problem with internal logger. Please check
the permissions on the /dev/stdout file.
@4000000040df86982c021b0c ERROR: Can't open /dev/stdout in append mode.

The same problem for stderr (qscanq recommends stderr, by the way)

Is this error generated by clamd ?

_ace

--
I wanna be the squeezer, and not the squeezie,