> Hi,
>
> Good question, ok at the moment my firewall is also acting as router
> where we share internet access.
>
> At the moment I had set up my mail server with clamav and it's working
> fine.
>
> Now the big problem that I have is that some of my users are downloading
> some stuff from internet which some of them is a virus, now my network
> is full with viruses.
>
> I would like to filter the tcp/ip traffic and block any virus to be
> downloaded and if possible filter any file which pass-through my router
> aka firewall.

 The link that you were given for the http proxy will accomplish most of
this, the only other general source of download being ftp, which I have no
idea whether it covers that or not. With regards to any other means of
ingress/egress, block none required/essential ports at the firewall.
 Give your users what they need, not what they think they want.

Matt