On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 at 19:48:34 +0200, Erich Titl wrote:
[...]
> 7) rebuild a .CVD file
>
> I have not been able to rebuild the cvd file using sigtool, so this is for
> someone with more sigtool experience, but the diff of the two files show
> that a patch is easily feasible

You can't rebuild a .cvd file with sigtool. Only virusdb maintainers
can. Cvd files are digitally signed by them. It is on purpose - to make
faking database impossible.

--
 Tomasz Papszun   SysAdm @ TP S.A. Lodz, Poland  | And it's only
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.lodz.tpsa.pl/iso/ | ones and zeros.