Dana Millaway wanted us to know:

>at command line linux.  They updated the Clam last week but I am not sure
>which version they used. I have not been able to connect with the vendor and
>I need to tweak how Clam is handling HTML emails because it is blocking
>legitimate emails containing conference registration forms.

Clam shouldn't be blocking emails just because they're html, only if
they contain viruses.  Chances are that SpamAssassin is what is causing
your grief.

Look in /var/log/maillog and see if you can get some detail about what's
happening there.
--
Regards...              Todd
  We should not be building surveillance technology into standards.