I totally agree ... Had you read the fucking manual you wouldn't be asking these
stupid questions! Think for yourself!!
As always, the Clamav website is a great place to start reading...

   Jeffrey Kroll :: IT Coordinator :: PBOA & Risk Services
941.955.0793 :: 1800 Second St. Suite 910 :: Sarasota, FL 34236

"Theres no place like 127.0.0.1"