Hi,

I just wonder why 'clamscan --mbox' says OK whenever there is a 'X-Virus-Flag:
Yes' mail header line (a virus a definitely included). If I remove this
header line from the mail, the same command reports the virus correctly.

Wouldn't it be good advice for virus programmers to include 'X-Virus-Flags:
Yes' in their virus mails?

Just for your information: Kmail 1.7 (KDE 3.3) supports clamav. Infected mails
are 'marked' with the mentioned header line and moved to trash.

Can someone explain this behaviour? And is there a possibility to switch this
behaviour off?

Regards, Tim