hello list,

I have recently installed ClamAV on my Linux box, it
is working fine, but when i tested my mail server
against virus attach (http://www.testvirus.org/), it
successfully blocked 21 out 25 different ways of
sending virus which indeed is a good result, but was
unable to block test number 20,23,24 and 25,

are there some special setting to be done to block
this 4 tests also so that we can get 100% result,my
clamav.conf file is

*************Begin - clamav.conf******************
LogFile /var/log/clamd.log
LogFileMaxSize 2M