On Sat, 2004-10-16 at 20:57 +0800, Margo wrote:
> uh. How do I know where the database is? freshclam is in /usr/bin/freshclam
> I haven't seen a conf file yet. not sure where that would be either...
> feeling a little ignorant atm.

I would not know where Suse packagers put the files.  clamav has had
freshclam.conf for a while, but if your version is old, you may not have
one.

If you have a locate database, try `locate main.cvd` and the same for
freshclam.conf.  Actually, if you find freshclam.conf, the
DatabaseDirectory entry is what you want.  Or if push comes to shove,
use find.

clamav web site is www.clamav.net

Alex