Hi all,

Hoping someone can shed some light on an issue we are having.  A few days
ago ClamAV stopped being updated for some reason and doesn't appear to be
catching viruses.  I've checked the logs, but there doesn't seem to be any
indication of something wrong (other places to check?), and a view of the
clam-update.log shows that updates just stopped happening a few days ago.  I
can run the freshclam and manually update, but it was doing this
automatically.  I tried restarting clamav, but doesn't seem to have fixed
the problem.  I am using clamav ver. 0.70, running on RedHat Enterprise 3.
I can provide more info if needed.  Many thanks in advance for any help,
ideas, etc.

Cheers,

Brian

--