Recall that I was trying to build a clamav/spamassassin/sendmail mail gateway on FreeBSD 5.2.1. The ClamAV configure script kept bitching that "GNU MP 2 or later" could not be found, no matter how many packages and ports I installed.

I went to FreeBSD 4.10 and Clam built just fine, but spamass-milter complained that libc++.so.5 (and several others) could not be found. Lo and behold, spamass-milter 0.2.0 was in the ports collection. Problem solved.

Thanks to all who responded to my earlier posts!

Scott