Kevin Old wanted us to know:

>I'm running a RH9 server with clamav-0.75 and am trying to build the
>0.80rc3 but am getting the following error:
>/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgssapi_krb5
>collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>make[2]: *** [libclamav.la] Error 1
>make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/clamav-0.80rc3/libclamav'
>make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/clamav-0.80rc3'
>make: *** [all] Error 2
>If I do "locate gssapi_krb5" I get:
>/usr/kerberos/lib/libgssapi_krb5.so.2.2
>/usr/kerberos/lib/libgssapi_krb5.so.2

Pass to gcc "-L/usr/kerberos/lib".

>The weird part is, I've checked my /etc/ld.so.conf file and it lists:
>/usr/kerberos/lib
>/usr/X11R6/lib
>/usr/lib

That is for runtime.  The issue you're having is that it cannot find the
libgssapi_krb5.so file.

>Anyone else have this problem or any suggestions on building the
>0.80rc3 version?

It build just fine for me, but mine is in /usr/lib instead of
/usr/kerberos/lib.
--
Regards...              Todd
  We should not be building surveillance technology into standards.