> Hi
>
> I'v got next errors and warnings whe try configure clamav 0.80:
>
> configure: WARNING: resolv.h: present but cannot be compiled
> configure: WARNING: resolv.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
> configure: WARNING: resolv.h: see the Autoconf documentation
> configure: WARNING: resolv.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
> configure: WARNING: resolv.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
> configure: WARNING: resolv.h: in the future, the compiler will take
> precedence
> configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------ ##
> configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the AC_PACKAGE_NAME lists.  ##
> configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------ ##
> checking for resolv.h... yes

These are warnings that resolv.h can't be compiled by autoconf. They may
still work when compiled in with the software. You should be able to
ignore these.
> checking whether setpgrp takes no argument... no
> checking for __gmpz_init in -lgmp... yes
> checking for curl >= 7.10.0... FAILED

Looks like you don't have curl installed
It's available here: http://curl.haxx.se/

> configure: WARNING: curl-config was not found
> checking for mi_stop in -lmilter... no
> checking for library containing strlcpy... no
> checking for mi_stop in -lmilter... no
> configure: error: Cannot find libmilter

libmilter is part of the sendmail source, but is not installed by default.
In the source tree for sendmail change directory into libmilter and do a
make install. This sould install the necessary files.

> OS: FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE-p1
> Sendmail 8.13.1
> clamav 0.80
> 'configure' options: --disable-clamuko --enable-milter --disable-pthreads
> --sysconfdir=/usr/local/etc --with-dbdir=/var/clamav/db
>
> How can I solve this problems?
>
> --
>  Korchmenuk Nickolay
> 19 Oct 2004 10:06:33