Stephen Gran wrote:
On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 06:26:30PM -0700, Todd Lyons said:

Christopher X. Candreva wanted us to know:

Yes, I'm seeing them, and they're annoying as hell.  Most of them seem to be
from Trog, thought the other poster that said they were forwarded messages
broke his own claim, since his had the same issue.

Ah -- could this be people who PGP-sign their messages ?

Yes, inline signing would probably fix that issue.

In my last message, I see:

It is an inline, gpg signed message.  I had no idea how many broken
MUA's there are out there :)  My girlfriend tells me that she has to
jump through hoops to open a signed message in Outlook, but I didn't
think that would be the case with *nix mailers for the most part.

Using thunderbird i get the message open just fine by double clicking it. It claims there are 2 attachments however and they are both text. The first one is:

and the second: