Salvatore Basso wrote:
Dennis Skinner wrote:

First, don't start a new thread by replying to an existing one and changing the subject. You break threading and your email will likely be ignored by anyone not reading that thread. Just start a new message.

.. sorry for this but I don't find previous thread when there is solution for my problem

You don't need to. Just start a new thread for a new conversation (ie don't use the reply button). You will get more ppl working on your issue. On a busy list, I frequenty just look at the subject line of the first email in a thread. If it does not interest me, I ignore the whole thread. If you start a conversation in the middle, it may get ignored.

Only use the Reply button when you are replying directly to that email.

--
Dennis Skinner
Systems Administrator

"Autumn wins you best by this, its mute Appeal to sympathy for its decay. - Robert Browning"