Sasa Stupar wrote:
V tor, 30.11.2004 ob 16:32 je Trog napisal(a):

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 15:24, Sasa Stupar wrote:

V tor, 30.11.2004 ob 16:20 je Trog napisal(a):

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 15:13, Sasa Stupar wrote:

------------------
From the log I can see that Clamd has a self check every 1800 sec and
when it find updated database it reloads it but actually it doesn't.

What do you base that on? That clamav-milter is reporting the old version? Perhaps it's clamav-milter that is reporting wrongly, and the database has been reloaded.

-trog

When I restart Clamd and clamav-milter then it shows the correct version.

Perhaps because that forces clamav-milter to re-establish a connection, as which time it updates it's version information.

-trog

You are wright trog. Clamd was reloading correctly but clamav-milter
not. Is this a bug or do I need to setup something so clamav-milter is
restarted after database update?

Sasa

Did no one else see the message posted by nigel that said this was fixed in CVS?? Why is this still in discussion?

-Jim