ads nat wrote:
--- Ralph Angenendt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ads nat wrote:

--- Ralph Angenendt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:

ads nat wrote:

/root/clamav-0.80/test: Access denied. ERROR
Please guide.

Again: DON'T SCAN ANYTHING UNDER /root/ - USER CLAMAV *CANNOT* GO THERE.

Please read up on users, groups and file
permissions.

In this situation can you please guide me which directory I should check with clamdscan? Thanks for support.

How about a directory into which the user clamav can descend?

Ralph

ATTACHMENT part 1.2 application/pgp-signature _______________________________________________

Yes,
I copyed files from /root/clamav-0.80/test to
/home/clamav-0.80 and checked viruses with it worked.
Thanks
#########
[EMAIL PROTECTED] clamav-0.80]# clamdscan -l
scan.txt /home/clamav
/home/clamav/clam.zip: ClamAV-Test-File FOUND