[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi guys, I have succesfully installed clamav with qmail and love it, but I want to set it up so the users can receive an email notification of a received infected email. I do not want to have the original email bounced back, just a notification to the user so they know the original message was infected. I couldn't find an option on the clamd.conf file to enable notification. Could someone please advice?

Its questionable whether or not you should do this because most viruses these days are just worms which dont contain anything anything of value in the email itself. However if you really want to enable this, your looking in the wrong place. ClamAV does not do any notification, its usually left up to the program calling clamav. What program are you using? milter, qmail-scanner, mailscanner, amavis, etc?

-Jim