On Saturday 01 January 2005 05:33, List wrote:
> > Is maildrop needed for the qmail-ldap setup?
>
> You will need maildrop for spamassassin It can be put to filter spams into
> a destinated Maildir. For infected mails, reports are usually send to
> postmaster mailbox. Most of my mailserver are running qmail + qmail-scanner
> + maildrop + spammassin + clamav and i had got maildrop to filter spams to
> a .Spam Maildir instead of Inbox.

How did you get maildrop to manage quotas? I have the same setup as you
mention above yet I am struggling to get quota working for accounts that are
checked for spam. Because qmail-local is not used for the actual delivery of
the message, quota checking function is not achieved. Sorry if this message
is off topic, I sent it just in case anyone else had same/similar issue.