On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:33:58 -0600 in [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sam Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Also, and I know this is more a Linux question than a clam question,
>  but I'm hoping someone could help me with it as well. In chkconfig,
>  you are able to do things like:
>
>  chkconfig --level 345 clamd on
>
>  But what if you need to do something like this:
>
>  /usr/local/sbin/clamav-milter -lo /var/run/clamav/clmilter.sock
>
>  I'm assuming chkconfig will not allow you to pass all that to it...

It won't, so you create a similar script in /etc/rc.d/init.d to start
clamav-milter. Pretty sure that there is a script of that type in Petr
Kristof's RPMs that can be found from the ClamAV binaries download
page. If not I can send you the one I have here although as I don't use
Sendmail I don't use the milter stuff.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk