-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of BitFuzzy
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 9:36 AM
To: ClamAV users ML
Subject: Re: [Clamav-users] Phishing Questions

You know, this gets old real quick!

Back when this debate first started (around November or so) I never
thought it would stop.
In November I decided to do 2 things 1 log what virus's were being
caught, where they were going, and what virus was detected.
Out of 446 detected viruses, 167 were phishing attempts.
How can stopping 167 attempts to defraud be looked at as a bad thing
regardless of what stopped it.

ClamAV detects them, and I for one am very happy that it does.

Keep up the great work guys!!