On Sunday 30 January 2005 12:15 am, Marco van den Bovenkamp wrote:
> Stephen Gran wrote:
> > This is indeed your problem.  Probably the problem is that your DNS is
> > not returning the text record, but returning host not found.
>
> Correct. The 'DNS server' (such as it is) in an Alcatel Speedtouch only
> resolves A records. Any other type returns host not found. I got bitten
> by it when running a mail server trying to resolve MX records.

Will I still be able to download Signatures? Or will I need a new DNS server?
If I do need a new DNS server is their one that I can trust. I could install
it on my Linux box unfortunately my partner won't understand/cope with having
to ensure that the Linux machine is running before accessing the internet and
or printing.

Thanks