> ./configure --disable-clamav --enable-dependency-tracking
> --disable-clamuko --enable-bigstack \
> --with-user=_clamav --with-group=_clamav --disable-cr
> --with-dbdir=/usr/local/share/clamav \
> --disable-gethostbyname_r --prefix=/usr/local --sysconfdir=/etc
> --disable-zlib-vcheck
>
> and get the ff. error:-
>
> configure: WARNING: ****** GNU MP 2 or newer NOT FOUND - digital
> signature support will be disabled !

Hi Abdul,

   What I did on my 3.6-STABLE machines, is checkout the ClamAV port
(it's only in -CURRENT so far), apply the patches manually, and it
then built fine.  I'm not quite sure why it was so picky on OpenBSD,
it's almost like it wasn't finding the libs in /usr/local/lib (and
yes, my system is set to add them to the lib search path).

   If I figure out why, I'll let the developers know.

Benny

--
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all."
                                                  -- Mike Tyson