if any one know how to install clamav0.81.2 on fedora core1 by using RPM
packages
i found 4 rpms in the site and downloaded and tryed to install
i created one group clamav and one user
then i downloded the rpm key
then i try to install by using the rpms .but it wants zlib 1.2.2.1
i try to update by yum package it is updated to
zlib-devel-1.2.0.7-2
zlib-1.2.0.7-2
then i again try to download it and try to update it by using that rpm
packet
it is again failed and it is confilicting with some other packets
is there any method to install it on fedora core and I downloaded the rpm
for fedora core 1
and I checked is wheather the nessary packets are installed it or not .(tht
clamdoc)

is any one have idea to solve this prblm ..
thanks