Hi all,

        There is an article on zdnet regarding a new type of trojan that uses
an ISP's mailserver to send spam.  I'm not at all interested in getting into a
discussion regarding this..  What I am interested in is to know if anyone has
seen this in the wild, and whether or not ClamAV currently has a signature for
it.  Unfortunately, the article does not detail how this Trojan is installed
onto the users system.  However, mail seems to be one of the most prevalent
methods, so I'm guessing it will come in that way...

        So, anyone know if this is blocked by Clam yet, and if so, the name?

        For those interested, that article is located here :
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5560664.html

Thanks!

--
Jason Frisvold