On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:45:06 +0100 (CET), Maarten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Can someone explain me how I can configure my machine to send an e-mail
> when a virus is found? Because now he is rejecting it without notice.

Well, first off, given that most email borne viruses forge the sender
address, sending a "we blocked a virus from you" email is antisocial.

Secondly - you completely neglected to mention anything about your
setup.   Not even the obvious detail of the version of clamav, never
mind what SMTP server you're using or how you're linking the 2.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor