Tomasz Kojm wrote:

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 19:34:18 +0100
Tor Harald Thorland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yepp, I know... what I was hoping for was the program to identify the files, so me and maby other people who are backing up the mobile
phones to don't need to use winzip on the archives... but what if I
use winzip, extract this file and then repack it... what would the
Sone Ericsson program think of that file... then the backup file is
not in its original state.. and the backup would be unusable?

Could you please report the problem to SE software engineers? It's not
an easy task to implement workarounds for all broken and sloppy
software.

Yes I will, Thanks a lot for all the help ! And keep up the Good Work with ClamAV!!

THT