I first clamscaned the downloaded clamav-0.82.tar.gz
but it does not detect any virus. Then I gunzipped it,
untarred it, tarred and gzipped it, and then
clamscaned it again. This time, it detect
ClamAV-Test-File. If you take a look at the "Data
scanned:", you will see the first time is 23.77MB and
the second time is only 3.16MB.

Can any developers give me an explaination ????

cweng-fedora:/home/cweng 235 >clamscan
clamav-0.82.tar.gz
clamav-0.82.tar.gz: OK