Cc: "Georgy Goshin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Clamav-users] What I have to do to update ClamAV installation from sources?

Did you remove the older installs??

Did you stop the services or are they running still?

Try restarting the server.

On Feb 15, 2005, at 01:53, Georgy Goshin wrote:

Hi,

I've just downloaded and installed new version (unpacked, ./configure, make, make install) but I my logwatch now writes me the following:

WARNING: Local version: 0.81 Recommended version: 0.82: 25 Time(s)
WARNING: Local version: 0.82 Recommended version: 0.83: 21 Time(s)
WARNING: Local version: 0.80 Recommended version: 0.81: 46 Time(s)
WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED - please update immediately!: 127 Time(s)

How it is possible and how to get rid of this?

Thanks in advance,
GG.