John Jolet wrote:
they could always rename the file and include instructions to put the
name back.

Thanks, but I already tried that! Unfortunately (or fortunately, not sure which) it still sees the file as executable. In this case, I'm guessing it refers to the MIME type or something like that.

For example, I took a file from my Bart's PE directory, and renamed it.

bartpe.exe
...renamed to...
bartpe.xex

Yet it is still blocked.  My rejection notice looks like this:

BANNED CONTENTS ALERT

Our content checker found
banned name: P=p005,L=1,M=multipart/mixed | P=p003,L=1/2,M=application/octet-stream,T=exe,T=exe-ms,N=bartpe.xex
in email presumably from you (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>),
to the following recipient:
-> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

...any other suggestions? ;)

--