-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nigel Horne
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:59 AM
To: ClamAV users ML
Subject: Re: [Clamav-users] Long running clamscan processes...

Try this patch and see if it helps in scanners.c:
 /* Scan metadata */
 mdata = root->zip_mlist;
 do {
     if(mdata->encrypted != encrypted)
  continue;

Change to

 /* Scan metadata */
 mdata = root->zip_mlist;
 if(mdata) do {
     if(mdata->encrypted != encrypted)
  continue;

I've seen instances of mdata == NULL which is not tested for. Then report
back to here.

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Typesetter.
NJH Music, Barnsley, UK.  ICQ#20252325