> On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 22:58 -0800, Dennis Peterson wrote:
>

>> Is there a possibility there could be separate ClamAV mail lists for
>> Linux
>> and Windows newbies, and another for Email professionals? I can't be the
>> only one who senses a need.
>
> I'd recommend against splitting:
>
> 1.  Who is going to sign up for clamav-clueless-newbie?

I can confirm that this has been the bane of many lug lists I have been on
- you split the list normally into technical and chat sections, all the
newbies sit on chat and all the knowledge sits in technical. What normally
happens is 3 months down the line the technical list is fully subscribed
and the chat list falls away.

thanks
Evan