On Mar 02, 2005, at 09:40, Dale Walsh wrote:

On Mar 02, 2005, at 07:18, Tomasz Kojm wrote:

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:34:45 -0500
Dale Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I feel confident in reporting that the freezing issue on my FC1 server

has been eliminated by the info/change that Tomasz provided me with, I

have disabled the cron job that was restarting the process every two
hours to keep it from freezing and it's been humming along fine for 9
hours and I was lucky if it would go 4 hours without freezing.

Here's a diff for those who wish to try it.

It's not needed. You're the only special case who has reported such strange problems.

--
   oo    .....         Tomasz Kojm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well, I guess I spoke too soon, looks like ClamAV hung on the FC1 server last night after I went to bed.

Fortunately, the Mac is still running and I'm contemplating taking it off of gdb.

There was a recent patch offered on the list that I questioned and never got a response on so I'll go look through the archives and see if I can locate it.

-- Dale

Looks like I really spoke to soon, the Mac just crashed, seems the hack supplied by Tomasz only delayed the crash on the Mac.

-- Dale