Hi

I'm looking for something that's been written that will display the number
of viruses/malware that Clam has stopped and pipe it to an html file I can
provide to my customers.

I found one by Vijay (AT ericavijay.net) but it doesn't seem to work with
(possibly) the newer output to /var/log/messages (It appears to be
grepping for something that's no longer there....not being a programmer
however I cannot say for sure.) The install ran smoothly, but it shows 0
for viruses found, but cat/grep/word count in /var/log/messages indicates
that there have been 627 hits on viruses found today so far.)

Has anyone found a reporting tool that will do this and had good luck with
it?

Thanks,
Sam

--