Since this problem show up so often isn't it a idea to take care of with a
software solution instead of telling the user to search the archives?

Ok, you can argue that it is not a fault in the software and the users own
fault but since it happens so often it might be good support to take care of
it anyhow to prevent these nasty "didn't i tell you to ....." messages.

Just a suggestion to improve things...

Grz. Johan

--
Kind Regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Johan Barelds           Good-IT!
Tel.+31(0)70-3965230    Strijplaan 320
Mob.+31(0)6-54253750    2285 HZ  Rijswijk(ZH)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.good-it.com