Jijos a écrit :
> hai
>
> Does any one know how to filter mails using clamAV milter using with sendmail
> I don't want to use spamassassin it will only mark as junk I don't want to
> send
> it to users i want to move it to a perticular mail box

Hi.

ClamAV is not an antispam solution but an antivirus.
If I can give you an advice, you should do the both : filter spam then
afilter virus for inconmig (and outgoing as well) mail traffic.

If you just want to filter virus with clamav-milter and sendmail, this
page :
http://www.clamav.net/doc/0.83/html/node19.html
is all you need to read ! :-)

Regards,

--
Guillaume Arcas

J'ai personnellement connu un canard qui avait du genie.
Alphonse Allais